    similar to Django by Example:

    If you are interested and have a few years of experience with Python,
    drop me an email and we'll discuss this further...

    AK, Aug 13, 2010

  2. AK

    hello... pls how did ur tutorial creation go?
    Could i get it as i am starting to learn python
    , Jun 16, 2014

  3. AK

    Zachary Ware Guest

    (Note, for those confused, context:

    Please note that you've just posted to a mailing list in response to a
    4-year-old post, providing no context whatsoever, which is likely to
    cause many members of this list to ignore your question. Google
    Groups is only one of many ways in which people use this list, and is
    the least polite-by-default -- through no fault of yours, but it means
    you'll need to put extra effort into not raising ire. See for some pointers on
    how to use Google Groups politely on this list.

    As for your actual question, I don't know if you will get an actual
    answer; I don't recall seeing the author of the post you replied to
    around here in quite some time. However, there is a very nice
    tutorial at which should help you
    get started. Another good option is Alan Gauld's Learn to Program
    website found at and I'm sure a Google search
    for "python tutorial" will turn up many options as well :).

    You may also be interested in the Python 'tutor' mailing list, see

    Zachary Ware, Jun 16, 2014