    Do you have some good candidates? Please let me know!

    Regards,
    -Jessica

    Jessica McKellar, May 7, 2014

  2. Jessica McKellar

    sjmsoft Guest

    I don't suppose "eight miles high" in the figurative sense counts?

    Cheers,
    Steve J. Martin

    sjmsoft, May 7, 2014

  3. I'm afraid I don't know what "eight miles high" in the figurative sense
    means. There's at least two songs by that name, and a German movie, and I
    wonder whether you're thinking of the "mile high club", but other than
    that, I'm lost.

    In any case, O doubt that Jessica is asking in a figurative sense.

    Steven D'Aprano, May 8, 2014
  4. Jessica McKellar

    sjmsoft Guest

    I was referring to the Byrd's song "Eight Miles High"--purportedly a drug song.

    -- SJM

    sjmsoft, May 8, 2014
  5. Jessica McKellar

    mm0fmf Guest

    I have executed Python code (bottle web framework) on a Raspberry Pi at
    590m ASL when hill walking. The Pi provides a Wifi AP and web server,
    pages are viewed on a smartphone browser, data entered on the web pages
    gets sent to an Iridium satellite modem over a USB/serial link. It then
    gets downlinked and stuffed on the web.

    590m is not much but I only got it all working the other week and 590m
    is the biggest mountain I've been up since!

    Andy

    mm0fmf, May 8, 2014