python's OOP question

Ben Finney

neoedmund said:
I donnot agree with your "it's time to refactory" very much, man has
probly never has time to do such things.

I respectfully suggest that the *reason* you find yourself with little
time to refactor is probably related to the fact that you *need* to
refactor. If your code is crufty and poorly-designed, it is costing
you every time you need to maintain it.

Would it help if we called it "preventative maintenance"?

Ad

Ad

Dennis Lee Bieber

\ "I bought a dog the other day. I named him Stay. It's fun to |
`\ call him. 'Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!' He went insane. |
_o__) Now he just ignores me and keeps typing." -- Steven Wright |

I wonder which came first. That quote, or a similar plot point in an
old episode of "Danger Mouse". A robot named "Grovel": Get up, Grovel!
Wulfraed Dennis Lee Bieber KD6MOG
HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/
HTTP://www.bestiaria.com/

Top