    is it possible to start slideshow imeadlity when page "gallery.php" loads
    not 'on click' on thumbs?

    thanks.....

    proximus, Feb 12, 2008

  2. proximus

    David Mark Guest

    A: Don't use Lightbox. It is a bad script built atop an even worse
    one (Prototype.) IIRC, somebody put out a version that is built atop
    jQuery, but that is an even worse proposition.

    If you insist on using the script, read the documentation and/or post
    your question to a Lightbox forum.

    David Mark, Feb 12, 2008

  3. proximus

    szimek Guest

    proximus napisa³(a):
    Lightbox script adds the following code to each link with
    rel="lightbox":
    onclick="myLightbox.start(this); return false;"

    So you could do something like this:
    myLightbox.start( document.getElementById("id_of_a_link") );'>

    Not tested, but should work.

    szimek, Feb 13, 2008