Q: One more question as to custom webcontrols...

Sky

Have 3 assemblies:
XApp.dll (the Website)
XLib.IO.DB.dll (that is a generic provider)
XApp.Controls.dll

The problem lies in that XApp.Controls refs XLib.IO.DB
and so does XApp.Controls.

So when I compile it all 3 projects in one go,
it generates a warning:
Avertissement : impossible de copier la dépendance 'XLib.IO.DB,
Version=1.0.1612.32962, Culture=neutral' du projet 'iProject' dans le
répertoire d'exécution, car elle remplacerait la référence 'XLib.IO.DB,
Version=1.0.1612.34649, Culture=neutral'.

which (translated) means that cannot copy XLib.IO.DB to destionation drive
as it would replace second copy of XLib.IO.DB....

The point is that, although ti works out in Run mode, in the IDE, the
Controls refuse to create a designer interface because missing refs to
Xlib.IO.DB.dll....

Any suggestions as how to get around this common scenario without having to
a) make the controls in the same assembly as XApp.dll, or
b) make the controls completly late binding by using Invoke, etc... (which
would be a major major major drag with the control I created)...

Thanks!
Sky