    maxInvalidPasswordAttempts and so on?

    Thank you

    Evgeny

    Evgeny, Jan 28, 2006

  2. You will always be able to make passwords longer than what you have
    set as the minimum. Were you able to set the password to less than
    three characters?

    Comment: A minimum password length of 3 would not be advisable. It
    dramatically reduces the number of passwords possible (at that length)
    and reduces an attacker's count of trial and error possibilities for
    cracking your passwords (at that length).

    Otis Mukinfus
    http://www.otismukinfus.com
    http://www.tomchilders.com

    Otis Mukinfus, Jan 28, 2006