Question in javascript

jacob

Hi All
How i can get current username directly from the system win2000/xp not from
the user
in javascript and
best regards

pwkorfhage

Jacob,
Have you ever gone to the website msdn.microsoft.com? If you go to
this website and click on library hyperlink on the top, you will be
taken to another web page which has all of Microsoft's language content
on it. You want to probably expand the Web Development section (in the
left pane), expand the Scripting, and expand JScript. True, it is MS's
rendition on Java Script but I have found all kinds of helpful stuff in
there.

On second thought though, you might just have better luck going to this
web site and searching on username or something along those lines.
Cheers,
Pete