Question on building composite controls

Emjay

Hi, there.

I'm thinking of writing a composite control and wondering
whether I can write one whose functionality goes as
follows.

Let's say that I already have a control MyTextField and
wish to embed one in another control MyTable. In .ascx,
they would look like

<myCtl:MyTable id="table1"...>
<myCtl:MyTextField id="field1" ..></myCtl:MyTextField>
<myCtl:MyTextField id="field2" ..></myCtl:MyTextField>
</myCtl:MyTable>

App. developers should be able to visually create and
manipulate the controls both inner and outer.

It would be appreciated if anyone could let me know
whether writing controls like this is doable and, if so,
what to look for.

Thanks in advance.