Question on charting in HTML, JSP or Servlet

nutsy

All,

Here is what I am trying to achieve:

Create an ORG chart Dynamically from the given data.

Please suggest ways to achieve it.

1) Does Visio have a free Java API that can be used to generate the
org chart dynamically? I can add the visio plugin to the page to
display the diagram.

2) Is there a way to do that using some open source software and show
the org chart in JSP or Servlet?

3) Any other possible ways to achieve it?

Thanks all.