Questionnaire with DropDownList

@

^^@++

Hi,
I'm trying to implement an online questionnaire consisting of some
multi-choice questions and some text questions.

The multi-choice questions will be in a Dropdownlist, but each
multi-choice question has a set of possible answers depending on it's
QuestionType. eg. QuestionType "sex" will have two options: Male and
Female. Age will be plain text. Salary range will have 5 different
QuestionTypeOptions eg. 1. less than $10k, 2. $10k - $20k etc. Many
of these QuestionTypes will be generic - eg. a 5 scale like/dislike
option (Liked a lot through to disliked a lot).

My DB has a Question table, QuestionType table, and QuestionTypeOption

So, my question is: is it possible to implement something like this
using a Datagrid or Datarepeater? At the moment I'm rendering it by
constructing an HTML table on the fly. I haven't got to saving the
results yet.

Thanks for any advice
-Matt
Listening to: 'Time Is The Enemy' from 'Café Del Mar Volumen Nueve' by
'Quantic' on Media Center 9.1

avnrao

can you be more clear as to what is the requirement?
i mean what needs to be displayed in the datagrid finally??

Av.

@

^^@++

Something like:

Question Number | Question Text | Answer area
1. How are you? ___________ <- Textbox
2. Sex? Male / Female <- Dropdownlist

So the Answer area will either be an empty Textbox or a DropDownList
with content retreived from the QuestionTypeOption table.

This data will have to be written back to the Answer table which has
schema
QuestionID | UserID | Answer

Thanks
-Matt