Quick Question on Parallel processing of data insertion

Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
hi,
My code is actually extracting queries from the code and inserting into database . That makes almost 1,00,000 queries to be inserted into database.

cursor.execute(("insert into
tbl_query_detail(hash_value,file_name,package_name ,QUERY_NUMBER,\
author_name,FULL_QUERY,BASE_QUERY_INDICATOR) values \
(A.NEXTVAL,:file_name,ackage_name,:QUERY_NUMBER,
:author_name,:FULL_QUERY,:BASE_QUERY_INDICATOR
)"),(filename,Result_list[0],Result_list[ResultListIndex],'abc',Result_list[ResultListIndex
+ 1], Result_list[ResultListIndex +2]))

I have to cull out the queries along with some other data and
this has to be done for some 100 files. So I want to insert these queries as well as the recommendations and
corresponding explain plan into database .Though this is a one time process, python is hanging not proceeding further. So, how do I implement
parallel processing of the data insertion .Could someone please give me the syntax for implementation for the above
code of mine.
-Harshu