Radio button event not firing

Discussion in '.NET' started by rpundlik, Feb 15, 2010.

  1. rpundlik

    rpundlik

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:

    I am also trying the below code but still i am not getting success as i havent raised event handler effeciently.

    can you please tell me how to raise it and use for radio button??

    as i have same below logic for my code.......

    Sub Page Load()
    Public Event CheckedChanged As EventHandler
    Dim rb As RadioButton
    Dim hand As EventHandler
    AddHandler rb.CheckedChanged, hand
    End Sub

    Protected Sub RadioButton1_CheckedChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles RadioButton1.CheckedChanged

    TextBox5.Enabled = False

    End Sub

    still no success !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    rpundlik, Feb 15, 2010

  2. rpundlik

    hemalpatel

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    in your aspx page set AllowPostBack property of checkbox to " true "..
    probably it will work.

    hemalpatel, Jul 9, 2010

  3. rpundlik

    thisbl00d

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Autopostback attribute in aspx should be set to true.. to fire any event :trytofly:

    thisbl00d, Feb 10, 2011
  4. rpundlik

    shaili shah

    Joined: