radio button list - click event

Mr. X.

How can I capture a radio button list click event (code behind) ?

<asp:RadioButtonList ID="radList" runat="server"

RepeatDirection="Horizontal">

</asp:RadioButtonList>

************

What I did is (on code behind) :

radList_OnSelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)
Handles radList.SelectedIndexChanged

, but it doesn't work.

Thanks :)

miher

Hi,

Events associated with controls not causing postback does not get fired,
until something happens that cause a postback. By default the
RadioButtonList does not cause postback so the selecteditemchanged event is
only raised when the page is posted back for some reason (button click for
example). If You would like to "see" the event immediately set the
radiobuttonlists AutoPostBack property to true.

Hope You find this useful.
-Zsolt

Mr. X.

Thanks.

I would like to learn more about postback issue,
and how asp.net is related to that ?

Thanks :)