Radiobutton view state is gone...

Mike

Hi ...

I an building a web form with a usercotrole on the usercontrole i have
several Radiobuttons not in list but in in Group. so they are single radio
buttons. connected by a group name.

Why single radiobuttons because if you select the option c in the list of
{a,b,c,d) within the list there is also a input box, so if people checked
for "c" they have to fill in a input box. But i can't get the selected item
it seems that when the postback is made he looses his state and i get only
"false"back there where you expect true.

Is there a way to deal with this problem

thanx in advance,

Mike