From: julian [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:39 AM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: Rails 1.1 Released

Your link does not work I think, I could be wrong though ..??

David Ishmael

DOH, that still doesn't work right (wish they'd update their main site).
The link may have been split in the original thread. If you see two lines,
cut and paste both lines as a single line in your browser address bar. You
can also try this:

http://snipurl.com/oaw4

-Dave