Rails routing question

Ochronus

Hi, fellow rubyists,

Alas I upgraded to the newest rails - and of course problems started to
arise.

I had my fight with the new routing system in 0.10, and managed to make
it eat the
fact that I have my rails app in a subdirectory on the server - but now
it panicks again
after the update

I have this url for example:
www.servername.com/ochronus/blog/public/pages/show/19

and in the routing config:
map.connect '/ochronus/blog/public/:controller/:action/:id'

and I get this error:

Routing Error

No route for path: ""

Failure reasons:

<ActionController::Routing::Route
"ochronus/blog/public/:controller/:action/:id" || {:id=>nil,
:action=>"index"}> failed because no value available for component
"ochronus"

What could be the problem here?

Thank you in advance,
Ochronus

Ochronus

Hi,

I have to reply to my post - what a strange situation :)

I had to downgrade from rails 0.10.1 to 0.10.0, and everything works fine :)

It's strange, indeed... just a tip if someone has the same problems.

Cheers,
Ochronus