"Re: Bootsektor Knowledge required.."

xunling

LOL
not nessesary as it is

argh dudes - cant you just relax a bit more? All i asked was "AH, OK,
which drive - its harddisk", could you help me now ... than i waited
for a week for answer, and your reaciotn ist -_-

where should i search - why is it not about c++ applikation
programming - c++ programmers program software for backups in c++???

velthuijsen

xunling said:
LOL
not nessesary as it is

argh dudes - cant you just relax a bit more? All i asked was "AH, OK,
which drive - its harddisk", could you help me now ... than i waited
for a week for answer, and your reaciotn ist -_-

where should i search - why is it not about c++ applikation
programming - c++ programmers program software for backups in c++???

Why not?
This newsgroup is about C++. Not about operating systems or devices.
And your question is both OS specific and device specific. Because of
that you should look somewhere else. Since you have not specified the
OS it is not possible to redirect you. My best suggestion is to use
that newsreader to look for a newsgroup containing microsoft or linux
or mac in their name (The three most common OSes out there).

Karl Heinz Buchegger

xunling said:
LOL
not nessesary as it is

argh dudes - cant you just relax a bit more? All i asked was "AH, OK,
which drive - its harddisk", could you help me now ... than i waited
for a week for answer, and your reaciotn ist -_-

where should i search - why is it not about c++ applikation
programming - c++ programmers program software for backups in c++???

Because your problem is not about C++.
Your problem is about accessing a harddrive and in particular
one specific part of it. You would have the very same problem,
if you program in PASCAL, ADA, Algol, Bliss, Prolog, Lisp, Eumel,
Haskell, Forth, .... (just to name a few programming languages).
See the difference?
This group discusses C++.
I can use C++ to write an atomic bomb simulation in it. But this
doesn't mean that problems of nuclear physics somehow magically
get topical here.