READ THIS AND THINK ABOUT YOURSELF

Google Questions

After NorthKorean problem, do you find any similarities between your
country and North Korea ?

What did you teach your kid generation about how they should think
about the world ?

If you are a researcher, after some of your papers got accepted in some
journals, HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT YOUR PAPERS COULD HELP DEVELOP
YOUR WHOLE COUNTRY SO THAT YOU THEN IMMIDIATELY DON'T EVER PAY A SHIT
TO ENGLISH LANGUAGE ? THINKING THAT YOUR PAPERS CAN HELP GROW YOUR
NATION as well as YOUR LANGUAGE SYTEM?

Have you EVER seen your younger generation disgust foreigners at all ?

Can you give me an idea of what the **** you have taught them ?

AM I BREAKING DAVID COPERFIELD'S DREAM OF BEING A FRIEND OF NORTH KOREA
?

Daviat

Howard

Google Questions said:
After NorthKorean problem, do you find any similarities between your
country and North Korea ?

They both end in "a"? They're both in the northern hemisphere? Neither one
is predominantly occuppied by wookies?
What did you teach your kid generation about how they should think
about the world ?

My baby goat is not named "generation". And he refuses to be taught
anything, especially about world politics. He eats any papers I put in
front of him.

Do you mean my "kid's generation"? I don't have any kids (except the
aforementioned young goat).
If you are a researcher, after some of your papers got accepted in some
journals, HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT YOUR PAPERS COULD HELP DEVELOP

Please don't shout. I can hear you.
YOUR WHOLE COUNTRY SO THAT YOU THEN IMMIDIATELY DON'T EVER PAY A SHIT
TO ENGLISH LANGUAGE ?

The word is "immediately".

And I never "pay a sh*t" to anyone, or to any language. I don't think think
languages accept feces as valid currency (assuming languages care one way or
the other).

In what way will developing a country mean they won't have to pay attention
to the English language? Perhaps you're suggesting that if a country gets
powerful enough, they can force Americans, the English, etc., to speak their
language instead? Good luck on that one.
THINKING THAT YOUR PAPERS CAN HELP GROW YOUR
NATION as well as YOUR LANGUAGE SYTEM?

Is there an implied subject in that sentence? Such as "Is it true that
Tribbles are..."? And should I care if my "language system" grows? (Does
that mean it gets more words?)
Have you EVER seen your younger generation disgust foreigners at all ?

Sure. When they pick their nose and wipe it on their clothes, it disgusts
locals as well as foreigners, I would imagine. There are many other things
which disgust observers, I am sure.

Perhaps you meant "discuss"?
Can you give me an idea of what the **** you have taught them ?

I haven't taught them "the f*ck". They learn that on their own, from
classmates most likely.
AM I BREAKING DAVID COPERFIELD'S DREAM OF BEING A FRIEND OF NORTH KOREA
?

It's "Copperfield". In which chapter of the book did he dream of being a
friend of North Korea? I'm pretty sure there was no such place in existence
at the time the book was written.

In what way was this unintelligible drivel supposed to make me think about
myself? I guess it makes me wonder why I get such fun out of responding to
it...

What all this has to do with Korea is beyond me.

If your purpose is to in some way inspire writers in countries which don't
speak English, so that their culture and phlosophies are spread more widely,
then I think you're missing the mark. People respond better to reasoned
discussion than to meaningless rants interspersed with vulgarity.

If, on the other hand, you're just trolling... then I guess you caught one!
:)