Reading CDATA with asp.net webservice

Jens

Hello,

I'm relatively new to webservices.
Now I've created a webservice that has to read a xml document within a
CDATA section of a soap message. See an example below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/
envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:SOAP-
ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:ns2199="http://
tempuri.org">
<Bericht><Verzend><Dag>18</Dag><Maand>07</Maand><Jaar>2007</Jaar></
Verzend></Bericht>
]]>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

When this message is send to my webservice, I want to read an process
the xml document within the CDATA section. Can someone tell me how to
do this, maybe with a little example?

Do I have to make something like this?
Public Function GetXML(ByVal Xml As XmlCDataSection) As String
End Function

Thanks in advance!
Jens