GSOAP versus microsoft implemention header value trouble recieving from gsoap

Created from same WSDL yet when gsoap implementation calls my
webservice I can not get the header value!

GSOAP

xmlns:s0="http://tempuri.org/"><SOAP-ENV:Header><AuthenticationHeader
xsi:type="s0:AuthenticationHeader"><Key
xsi:type="xsd:string">2FHGT4E3GH9</Key></AuthenticationHeader></SOAP-ENV:Header><SOAP-ENV:Body
id="_0"><s0:CreateAnonymousUser></s0:CreateAnonymousUser></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

C#.NET

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<soap:Header><AuthenticationHeader
xmlns="http://tempuri.org/"><Key>2FHGT4E3GH9</Key></AuthenticationHeader></soap:Header>