    web yet.

    Thanks very much for any help.

    Vladish

    Vladish, May 4, 2005

  2. Vladish

    Default User Guest

    This is not source wanted newsgroup. As far as C is concerned, jpegs
    are just binary files.

    To find a description of these files, or most any other, go to:

    http://www.wotsit.org

    Brian

    Default User, May 4, 2005

  3. Vladish

    Richard Bos Guest

    That's not a C question, but a file format (or algorithm) question. Once
    you know how a JPEG file looks, it should not be much of a problem. But
    have you seen <http://www.wotsit.org/>? They have full specs for the
    JPEG format, and some information on EXIF, as well.

    Richard

    Richard Bos, May 9, 2005