readLine strange error in console

Joined
Jan 20, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I wrote a small Enterprise Application Module in Netbeans (6.7.1).
Among others, this app gets an input from the user. I defined a BufferedReader that gets an InputStreamReader connected to System.in :
Code:
reader = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in));

when I try to perform reader.readLine(), The console doesn't allow any input and refer to the so-called input that was entered as an empty input (although I didn't get any chance to enter any input !!).

When I try to run the module from the IDE, everything's fine.

Any1 ever saw that behaviour ??

Thanks,
Guy.