Recruitment translators for new Ruby-GetText-Package

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Masao Mutoh, Dec 17, 2005.

  1. Masao Mutoh

    Masao Mutoh Guest

    Hi all,

    I'll release the new version of Ruby-GetText-Package[1]
    next weekend.

    And I hope to support a lot of language as possible.

    Now,
    English, German, Italian, Japanese, Koren,
    Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.

    Are there anyone who can translate it to other
    languages ?

    If you're interested in, e-mail me, please.

    Thanks in adavance,
    Masao

    [1]Ruby GetText Package is a Native Language Support Library
    and Tools which modeled after GNU gettext package.
    http://rubyforge.org/projects/gettext/

    Masao Mutoh, Dec 17, 2005

  2. Masao Mutoh

    Karel Miarka Guest

    Hi,

    I'll be glad to translate the messages to Czech. Please send me some
    short howto.

    Thanks,
    Karel - kajism at yahoo dot com

    Karel Miarka, Dec 17, 2005

  3. French too! You forgot me Masao :)

    Cheers
    Laurent

    Laurent Sansonetti, Dec 17, 2005
  4. Masao Mutoh

    Masao Mutoh Guest

    Hi Laurent,

    Oops, I'm so sorry m(__)m.
    French has been supported for long time ;).

    Masao Mutoh, Dec 17, 2005
  5. Am I out of luck with Czech, too?

    Jakub

    Jakub Hegenbart, Dec 17, 2005
  6. Masao Mutoh

    Masao Mutoh Guest

    Hi Karel,

    I'll send them soon.

    Thanks in advance ;).

    Masao Mutoh, Dec 17, 2005
  7. Masao Mutoh

    Masao Mutoh Guest

    Hi,

    Czech was reserved by Karel.

    Anyway thanks!

    Masao Mutoh, Dec 17, 2005
  8. Masao Mutoh

    bifacial Guest

    I'll be glad to translate it into Russian and/or Ukrainian. Please send
    me some materials and I'll get to work.

    Thanks,
    BiFacial <>

    bifacial, Dec 17, 2005
  9. Masao Mutoh

    Damphyr Guest

    I can do greek.
    V.-

    --
    http://www.braveworld.net/riva

    Damphyr, Dec 18, 2005
  10. Masao Mutoh

    Masao Mutoh Guest

    Hi Eero,

    Great!

    Translate all of the files in attached tar ball, please.

    HOWTO:
    http://ponx.s5.xrea.com/hiki/hiki.cgi?ruby-gettext-translate

    Thanks in advance,
    Masao.

    Masao Mutoh, Dec 19, 2005
  11. Masao Mutoh

    Masao Mutoh Guest

    Hi Eero,

    Sorry, I forgot to attach the file.
    I'll send you it again.

    Masao Mutoh, Dec 19, 2005
  12. Masao Mutoh

    Masao Mutoh Guest

    Hi,

    Thanks for your helps.

    Now,

    Catalan, Czech, English, Finnish, French, Greek,
    German, Italian, Japanese, Korean,
    Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish, Ukrainian

    are reserved.

    Are there any other translators for other languages?

    Regards,
    Masao.

    Masao Mutoh, Dec 19, 2005
  13. Masao Mutoh

    Masao Mutoh Guest

    Hi,

    Catalan was canceled, and Dutch has been reserved.

    Reserved:
    Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Greek,
    German, Italian, Japanese, Korean,
    Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish, Russian/Ukrainian

    I still wait you to translate other languages.

    Thanks!

    Masao Mutoh, Dec 19, 2005
  14. Masao Mutoh

    Damphyr Guest

    Yes, but I'm still missing the tarball.
    V.-

    --
    http://www.braveworld.net/riva

    Damphyr, Dec 20, 2005
  15. Masao Mutoh

    Masao Mutoh Guest

    Hi Damphyr,

    Hmm. I checked my mailbox and I found a sended mail to you.
    I tried to mail it to you again just now, please check
    your mailbox again.

    If you can't find my message, please tell me again.
    #Could you mail me directly, not ruby-talk?

    Thanks in advance,
    Masao.

    Masao Mutoh, Dec 20, 2005