Redirect to multiple downloads

Shawn

Hi.
I have a page where the user can choose from 10 files he can download. When
the user clicks on a file a new window pops up and redirects to the
requested file. If the user wants to dowload all 10 files, is it possible
to have one page that opens all 10 download boxes instead of having to click
on all 10 files?

Thanks,
Shawn

Web Team @ Borough of Poole

I think you'll find that most web servers will only allow 2
simultaneous HTTP streams per user anyway, so 8 of the boxes would most
likely time out. Maybe you need to think about providing a zip of all
the files instead?