redirecting and https

mike parr

I have been using Response.Redirect("page1.aspx") and
Response.Redirect("page2.aspx") to go between pages in the same folder.

However, I need to apply https to 1 page within this folder and because
I have a menu system which allows users to go to any page from any other
page, I though that I should change all my redirects to the format
Response.Redirect("https://localhost/myapp/page1.aspx") for https and
Response.Redirect("http://localhost/myapp/page2.aspx") for non-https.

But when I do this I seem to be losing my session variables. Does
anybody know why this might be?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike