redirecting and https

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by mike parr, Jun 28, 2004.

  1. mike parr

    mike parr Guest

    I have been using Response.Redirect("page1.aspx") and
    Response.Redirect("page2.aspx") to go between pages in the same folder.

    However, I need to apply https to 1 page within this folder and because
    I have a menu system which allows users to go to any page from any other
    page, I though that I should change all my redirects to the format
    Response.Redirect("https://localhost/myapp/page1.aspx") for https and
    Response.Redirect("http://localhost/myapp/page2.aspx") for non-https.

    But when I do this I seem to be losing my session variables. Does
    anybody know why this might be?

    Any help would be really appreciated.

    Cheers,

    Mike