    I just can't figure out how to redirect it.

    <form action="NameDetails.aspx?" method="GET" name="parmform">
    <input type = "hidden" value = "102" name = "id">
    Joseph Minton, Feb 6, 2013

  2. Joseph Minton

    Evertjan. Guest

    Joseph Minton wrote on 06 feb 2013 in
    The "?" is not needed here.
    This is a clientside redirection,
    effectively the same as:

    ASP serverside redirection can only be immediate,
    before any content-streaming has been done to the client.

    <% 'vbs
    response.redirect "NameDetails.aspx?id=102"

    <% 'js

    It seems you have a bad spell of aspx-itis,
    purposely inflicted on you by MS,
    having you believing that there is no difference
    between serverside and clientside.
    Evertjan., Feb 7, 2013

  3. Thanks
    Joseph Minton, Feb 7, 2013