Refrencing DLL in ASP.NET 1.0 Inline VB SCRIPT?

wildman

Old vb.net asp.net 1.0 vb.net website. We don't have sources, nor can
I compile it.

One the pages must be replaced to simply redirect to another
webserver/
website page, but I need to send some of the session info that the
site. Of course session info is lost.

Challenge is I'd like to use a new class to store session information
in a database.

Currently I have some inline code (on the old site replacing that
page) that's able to read the session variables and redirect to the
new site. I could of course simply pass the data I want in a query
string, but I'd rather store it in a database.

How do i refrence a dll just in the inline vbscript?

Thanks for any help or information!

wildman

see the @Assembly page directive

What I've have done in the past.. and it's not working for some
reason...

is drop my vb.net 2.0 class library DLL in the BIN directory of the
old project.

that class has a namespace.

then in my inline code:

<%@ Import Namespace="JCP"%>

and in my code
Dim xx as new JCP.Myclass(")

But this gives me error:

Type 'JCP.Myclass' is not defined.

I'm not sure how I can use the @Assembly directive? Also, do I need to
worry that my class was compiled in 2.0 and that this server only has
1.0 .NET framework installed?

my namespace is JCP
my class is MyClass
the file is MyClass.DLL
It's compiled in 2.0
I'm attempting to access it from 1.0 (which sounds like might be a
problem anyway )

Thank you.