Cookieless forms authentication in Asp.Net 1.0?

Marcus

Is cookieless forms authentication supported in asp.net 1.0? I have a
website that must be cookieless, and thought that it would be a no
brainer to add forms authentication. Logging in to the site is OK, but
when the session expires and I call FormsAuthentication.signout() in
the Session_End sub, the new session that begins on the next page
refresh has the same ID as the old session ID, and I am not redirected
to the login page (can still browse all pages).

Thanks for any help.

Marcus