regarding MS Office properties

Pranjal Jain

Hi all
If we want to open the outlook & write in it , we use the command

outlook = WIN32OLE.new('Outlook.Application').

message = outlook.CreateItem(0)

message.Subject = 'Double-Header Today'
message.Body = 'This is the message body.'
message.To = '(e-mail address removed)'
message.Recipients.Add '(e-mail address removed)'
message.Recipients.Add '(e-mail address removed)'
#The second argument, 1, indicates that this is an attached file, rather
than a #link to the original file.
message.Attachments.Add('c:\Update Ruby gems.txt', 1)
message.Send

But in case if we want to write the message in already opened Outlook
mail, wht should we do :(

I am hvng no clue regarding it. please suggest.

thnks in advance