Regarding Usage on Perl

azbycx_47

Hello All,
I heard that perl has lot many features within it some of which
specifically cater to the windows operating system, the Win32 API
series. I had specific question relating to the Win32 API sets
supported through it and so thought of posting a query to this mailing
list.

First thing, I wanted to know is that, Can Perl scripting be used in
an Embedded Windows Platform like WinCE? If so, can it be supported
for all versions of WinCE till the latest release(WinCE-5.0 i.e.
Macallan)?

Second thing, I wanted to know is that,suppose I have a scenario in
which some application is running in WinCE and on a target board. Are
there any features in Perl wherein the user intervention with the
application can be automated? What I mean is that, instead of using
the display for giving in the necessary commands, is it possible to
simulate these commands by scripting through perl?

Please help me with providing in with the info if possible.

Regards,
xyz.

Tad McClellan

and so thought of posting a query to this mailing
list.

This is not a mailing list (though there is an email->news gateway).

This is a Usenet newsgroup.

The difference can matter.

Tintin

Hello All,
I heard that perl has lot many features within it some of which
specifically cater to the windows operating system, the Win32 API
series. I had specific question relating to the Win32 API sets
supported through it and so thought of posting a query to this mailing
list.

This is a newsgroup.

Have a look at http://perlce.sourceforge.net/