Registering

AWD

I have an ASP.NET 2003 application taht is contains
MSXML5.DLL in the reference list. SO far I have only seen
this library available with Visio 2003.

My problem is that when I attempt to install my app on the
server I get the following message taht does not permit me
to properly install my app.

Module E:\dir\bin\MSXML5.DLL failed to register. HRESULT -
2147023782 Contact your support personnel.

Well, support personnel could not help.

Does anyone have an idea what I can do?

Thank you

Will

This DLL is part of Office 2003. If you install that on
the server, it should run OK (I know that is not the ideal
solution, but will get you through till you can come up
with a better answer)