    Guest Guest

    what is the meaning of the "key" parameter in these
    functions?

    Guest, Dec 8, 2004

    aa7im Guest

    It allows you to check to see if you have already "Registered" the
    code-block in the page based on the "key", so it doesn't get registered
    more than once...

    aa7im, Dec 8, 2004

    Guest Guest

    i thought it has something to do with the location of the
    script in the page...is there a way to control that? i
    want my script to appear at the end of the page

    Guest, Dec 8, 2004
  4. What do you mean that you want it to appear at the end of the page?
    Can u elaborate?
    PAtrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Dec 8, 2004