RegisterStartupScript and RegisterClientScriptBlock

aa7im

It allows you to check to see if you have already "Registered" the
code-block in the page based on the "key", so it doesn't get registered
more than once...

Guest

i thought it has something to do with the location of the
script in the page...is there a way to control that? i
want my script to appear at the end of the page

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

What do you mean that you want it to appear at the end of the page?
Can u elaborate?
PAtrick