REGULAR EXPRESSION HELP

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Newb Newb, Aug 23, 2008.

  1. Newb Newb

    Newb Newb Guest

    Hi all
    I am Trying To sort Out This Proble for the past 4 Hours..But
    couldn't Find Any Solutions I have a string ..it contains text and
    images also..from that string i want to replace the All The Images Into
    Empty space..
    that is images Has to Be Removed.

    I tried like below

    item.description = item.description.gsub(/\<*img.*src=".*".*?\/\>/,'
    ')

    Using This Regular Expression I can able to Reomve Only The First
    Occurrences of The Images,But I Need TO Remove All Occurences Of The
    Images

    So Any Guru Can give Me solution...

    Newb Newb, Aug 23, 2008

  2. Someone has already posted a possible solution in your last thread (less
    than 20 minutes before this email). I'm afraid repeating the question
    ad-nauseum won't get you help any faster.

    Matt

    Matt Harrison, Aug 23, 2008

  3. Newb Newb

    Newb Newb Guest