Release timeframe for SilverLight 1.1 ?

sloan

I know this has probably been asked before, but I googled and searched old
newsgroup posts trying to find something.
I searched silverlight.net as well.

Is there any kind of ballpark release timeframe for SilverLight 1.1?

I know everybody is getting excited about it, and I'm pushing it here at
work. But (of course) my managers want to know "When will it be
non-alpha?".

I don't need an exact date, and I'm not going to scream it the release date
is a little off. I just need a ballpark timeframe.

I realize this is new, cool, powerful stuff ( the mini CRL running in the
browser ).....so maybe there isn't a date.

Thanks.

PS
If you're going to answer with a guess or "I think I read one time", that's
cool...., just please label it as such.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Based on the activity around 1.1, I would assume they are attempting a
February 2008 release, to coincide with the official Visual Studio 2008
release. If not then, it should be within the few months after.

These are guesses, but I am basing it on history of what I have noticed with
MS releases.