Reload

Cooper

Hello,
is possible to disable the reload (or update, for ie) of the a web page? If
yes, what i do? Otherwise if isn't possible, what i do for to set the
default value of a form when a user do a reload of update of the web page?
Thank you, Cooper.

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

Cooper said:
is possible to disable the reload (or update, for ie) of the a web page? If
yes, what i do?

Turning off the "Reload"/"Refresh" button? Probably not possible (and
absolutely not desireable).
Otherwise if isn't possible, what i do for to set the default value
of a form when a user do a reload of update of the web page?

The server should set the default values with the value attribute on
the form fields. Some browsers keep the current values when you
refresh a page with a form, others do not.

If anything, you could add a button saying "refresh" and hope the user
clicked that one instead of the browser supllied reload button. I would
not depend on it.

Why would they press "Reload"? Is there content on the page that
is updated regularly?

/L