Removing Visual Web developer 2005 generated style information

JT

Hello,

I created a couple of .aspx pages and I forgot to define .css style sheet
file.

Web developer generated a css code of its own everywhere the .apx page and
it's very hard to remove that code.

If I define .css file at the beginning of aspx-file, Visual Web developer
does or cannot clean the code.

How to solve this problem?

Any ideas welcome!

-JT

JT

Sorry,

I meant that Visual Web developer generated the code, there are a lot of
code.

JT

Juan T. Llibre

I think the best way is to redo your files from scratch,
making sure you define a css stylesheet for them.

Alternately, you can search for "style" in all the files, and delete the css entries,
adding the stylesheet definition at the same time.

A global search for "style" will find all instances of it.
There is no automatic way to erase inline style entries.