Question about Visual Web Developer

Guest

Hi,

I have a question about Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition. Usually I
use Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 to code HTML, ASP and ASP.NET pages. I
have created a site in DM. An exact copy of the live website resides on my
development machine. My DM site is linked to live site on remote server via
FTP. So I check out the files using DM from remote website and then work on
the local copy and after I’m doing with the page, I use DM to Check In the
file to live server. Both the live server and my local test server is IIS.
I’m new to Visual Web developer 2005 Express Edition and I would like create
a website that will work just the same way as my DM site but I don’t know
how.
I read the help but didn’t get a clue as what I should do.

I will appreciate if someone can show me what should I do?

Thanks,

Joe