Visual Web Developer Express question

kress1963nov22

Thanks in advance to any who can help this newbie... I have Visual Web
Developer 2005 Express Edition as a tool just for learning the basics
of ASP.net. I have a Wesite already through "1&1 Internet Inc." ... I
used their designer tools to create a basic one page site. I use the
FrontPage extensions sign-in (User Name and Password) to my www......com
from Visual Web Dev and then start a simple .aspx webpage to make as
my new default startpage. So I set this as the new startpage and
launch my website and I still have the "1&1 Internet" original page
pop-up. How do I get my new page up to the host??? I thought making my
new one the default from Visual Web Dev would do it. I'm trying to use
FrontPage extensions (without SSL) instead of FTP. Any cluses as to
how to use this software? I'm using the book "Build a Web Site Now"
from Microsoft from which the Express Ed. software came (ISBN-13:
978-0-7356-2212-8)... Thanks!!