Repeater and Page Breaks

tomh

I have a repeater which displays records from a database in table form.
Each record is placed in its own table of about 3 columns and ten rows.
This website is intended to be printed and prints out to about 10
pages, although there are page breaks in the middle of some of the
tables, causes the data to be split up.

Using a repeater I cannot specifically say where I want a page break,
or can I?. Is there anyway to keep the tables intact, putting a page
break before a table if its contents will spill onto the next page?
Maybe using some kind of OnItemDataBound script?

I've alreayd tried css, {page-break-before/after:
auto/always/left/right;} but these put page breaks after every table
which is too much.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Guest

Other then those items you specified, not really.
It's all going to be a CSS thing though, you may want to hit up those groups
directly. There isnt much that can be done from server coding.

comradekev

Hello, I read your post with interest as I'm trying to do something very
similar.

Have you had any luck in finding a solution?

Thanks,
Kev