Page Breaks When Printing?

James

We have a page that reads records from a database and displays them.
Basically name/address/city/state/zip/county/phone. These records are
between 4-6 lines a piece (there are other variables involved). When
printing these records via i.e. we currently have a process where we
determine how many records have been written and eventually put a table with
..break { page-break-after: always } style applied to it. The problem is,
sometimes a page will hold 14 records, sometimes 15, sometimes 16. Is there
a better approach to this so that records don't get cut off and it maximizes
the number of records that display on each page?

Thanks,
James