Repeater: Different StyleSheets for alternating rows

Sachin

Hi All,

I am using ASP.NET Repeater Web Control.
I want to use different stylesheets for alternating rows similar to DataGrid
contorl.
How can I do this?

Thanks In Advance
Sachin

Guest

Basic breakdown of what's avaiable:

<asp:Repeater id="Repeater1" runat="server">
<HeaderTemplate>
HTML and binding expressions here
</HeaderTemplate>
<ItemTemplate>
HTML and binding expressions here, CSS style class, e.g.
</ItemTemplate>
<AlternatingItemTemplate>
HTML and binding expressions , CSS style class, e.g.
</AlternatingItemTemplate>
<SeparatorTemplate>
HTML and binding expressions
</SeparatorTemplate>