Requesting some help

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Dave, Jul 25, 2007.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Hello community

    I am scincerley asking for some help. I'm 31 years old and live in the UK,
    I'm married with two children and have worked all my life as has my wife.

    I have been given an opportunity to emigrate to Canada and start a life long
    ambition in my chosen career I have a problem though. We cannot raise the
    money to move and have no deposit for a home, without this we cannot go.

    Its a long shot but all I ask is if someone out there would be kind enough
    to give my family a £1 donation.

    I don't know if what I'm doing is allowed but if nobody wants to give then
    there is no harm in asking

    If your happy to help then email at and 'll send you my
    details

    Kind regards Dave

    Dave, Jul 25, 2007