Resize DIV or TABLE tag

yaron

Hello

Is there a way I can use the resize property in

thanks yaron

David Dorward

yaron said:
Is there a way I can use the resize property in

Less then 24 hours since you last asked this...

yaron kalatian

Hello David

what I meant is :
I have a page which is divided by a <table> and a <div>
to a left size and a right size.
I want to resize the left size by standing with the mouse
on the border of it and drag it to the left (decreasing it size) or to
the right (increasing it size)
the same way that the Explorer is working

thanks again for your help
yaron

Michael Winter

yaron kalatian wrote on 04 Dec 2003:
I have a page which is divided by a <table> and a <div>
to a left size and a right size.
I want to resize the left size by standing with the mouse
on the border of it and drag it to the left (decreasing it size)
or to the right (increasing it size)
the same way that the Explorer is working

I don't believe that either was designed for that purpose: they are
structural, not interface, elements. Using them like you propose to
is like using FONT elements and non-breaking spaces for layout: it's
a bad idea and misuse of the elements. If you want to use a resizable
partition, use frames or present your page using a multimedia object
(Flash, Java, etc).

Mike