Resources File And Code Behind

fabrice

Hello,

I'm trying to use Resources file to manipulate language in my application
Web. I'm using vb.net and framewok 1.1.
I have read some articles about the subject. But i don't understand
everything !

For the moment, i have created différents .aspx page and associated file
..vb.
So, is it possible to prepare and create resources file and bind it to the
code behind file (.vb). I would like to store in this file "the text" of my
differents web controls in French And English languages.
To be able to get the right text according to the Culture and to fix this
text when the page aspx is loaded by the server.

I'm looking for easy examples to do that to introduce ressources files in my
web application being develop. That is to say, in a first time, work with
..vb file and to habe the possibility to compile all the file later.

Thanks for your help.

fabrice