response.binarywrite

abcd

I am writing a page which uses response.binarywrite to the client, after it
has completed sending the file I am interested in I want to display some
mesange like "download completed" etc...I am unable to set such javascript

my code

Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" &
objFile.Name
Response.AddHeader "Content-Length", objFile.Size
Set objStream = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Stream") objStream.Open
objStream.Type = 1 Response.CharSet = "UTF-8"
objStream.LoadFromFile(strAbsFile)
Response.BinaryWrite(objStream.Read)
objStream.Close
Set objStream = Nothing
Set objFile = Nothing Response.End

How can I display Windo.alert("download completed") after this code...I put
this code but doesnt work. Windo.alert is ignored. if I change the
window.alert location to some other part of the code then I dont get that
standard doenload dialog box which shows open or save options....moreover
firrefox behaves differently

thanks