Response.redirect and named anchors

Peroq

Hi all,

All of these fail :
response.redirect("page.asp?Param=Param#Anchor")
response.redirect("page.asp#Anchor?Param=Param")

This one works fine :
location.href = "page.asp?Param=Param#Anchor"

I have a solution i dont like :
i can replace #Anchor by &Anchor=Anchor

Does someone has an other idea ?

Thanks

Peroq

I used to do like you.
It worked for me some times, and didn't work some other times.
I think you'll get the same problem one day or an other.

Adrienne

I used to do like you.
It worked for me some times, and didn't work some other times.
I think you'll get the same problem one day or an other.

I really doubt it, unless it's a really old browser that doesn't understand
the id attribute, or if the markup is really bad. If the markup is valid,
a browser should not have any problems. Even NS 4.7 understands and jumps
directly to the id.