    Commercial products.

    Thanks

    Jay

    Jay, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Jay

    Martin Eyles Guest

    Hi,

    give users a normal text-box, and get them to type in text, using simple
    posts back to the server. then set the inner html of a <div id="preview"
    runat="server"> tag to whatever is in the text-box. This will show the
    styling.

    If you want to be clever, you could parse the text in the textbox, and give
    an error or correction if something strange is done.

    HTH,
    Martin

    Martin Eyles, Apr 28, 2005

  3. Jay

    Matt Guest

    Matt, Apr 28, 2005
  4. Cute Editor for .NET - from Cutesoft.NET: This is a very good editor -
    perhaps more than you want - but it's highly customizable; you can configure
    it to have just a couple of buttons (Bold, Underline, Italics...) or you can
    customize it to have the full set of features you can see in their demos. I
    haven't seen a more sophisticated rich text editor.
    http://cutesoft.net/example/general.aspx

    HTH

    -GH

    Guadala Harry, Apr 28, 2005
  5. Jay

    Guest Guest

    FCK editor

    http://www.fckeditor.net/

    We have used it on several internal projects with Cold Fusion and .Net
    seperately with great results. And it's possibly a nauthy word here: "Open
    Source"....

    Ryan

    Guest, Apr 28, 2005
  6. Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 29, 2005