'Rite'

Trans

So has the name 'Rite' for Ruby 2.0 officially gone the way of the
Dodo bird?

I'm curious to know b/c I have a little web generation tool that I
think the name 'rite' would suite (b/c of the alliteration to
'write'). But I'm not sure if I should b/c of the whole Ruby 2.0
thing.

Thanks,
T.

Gerald Murray

be wary, the Dodo comes!

I think that 'rite' is a name for technologies that are not yet ready,
but still developing.
I thought the dodo arrives with 2.0, which would be about Dec at the
earliest, or its ready when it is ready.
I could be very wrong, and am not an expert in naming.

Gerald

Martin DeMello

So has the name 'Rite' for Ruby 2.0 officially gone the way of the
Dodo bird?

I'm curious to know b/c I have a little web generation tool that I
think the name 'rite' would suite (b/c of the alliteration to
'write'). But I'm not sure if I should b/c of the whole Ruby 2.0
thing.

There's always webrite

martin