RowSelector Column by Andy Smith for DataGrid

Ramesh Sreedhar

Question: How do you set a value to the Radio Button RowSelector column
generated by the dll of Andy Smith. I would like to keep the value of
the RowSelector column in the first row Checked after data retrieval.
Let me know if there is a way.

http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/122602-1.2.aspx

I used the specified dll for implementing the RowSelector in my Datagrid
as mentioned in the page above. I actually used the Single Selection
Option and it provided the Radio Buttons.
My requirement now is to programmatically Check a radio button on a
specific row based on the business rules. But I am not able to access
the Radio Button column in any way. Do you have any solution to this.

Ramesh Sreedhar