Rubinius debian package

Gaston Ramos

Out of my lazyness, I made a rubinius debian package to easily install
it. It's clearly a "works for me (TM)" package, but can be useful for
those that would like to try rubinius without the burden of compilation and
all the like.
Any comments, suggestions or improvements would be appreciated.
If you want to try it, you can dowload it from here:

http://gastonramos.com.ar/downloads/rubinius_0.8.0-1_i386.deb

Regards.

--
"Premature optimization is the root of all evil (or at least most of it) in
programming."

(Donald Knuth)

Gast=F3n Ramos
http://gastonramos.wordpress.com/